A campsite on a human scale
Carole will be happy to welcome you on our 46 sites and to make you discover the Savoie nature, its culture and its heritage. Guests have free access to Morel’s swimming pools, outdoor and indoor swimming pools located at 200m from the campsite and free access to Wifi.
The location of the campsite at the base of the 3 valleys is an ideal base to discover the most beautiful sites of our magnificent region; you will choose between a stay of well being, relaxing or sports…
- The reception: you will find information on nearby tourist sites and we will be happy to give you valuable advices on what to do in the area.
- WIFI: free on a large part of the campsite.
- An activity room: you can connect to the internet, borrow a book, watch TV, play sports in our fitness area …
- Games: we have a playground: swings, trampoline, ping-pong, slide, … and a bowling ground.
- Barbecues and picnic tables available
- Green park with lounge chairs
- Bicycle storage area
- Baby kit on request
With a fee
- Bread available: every morning from June to September, you will have the pleasure of having fresh bread and pastries.
- Pizza: every Thursday evening from June to September, pizza truck at the entrance of the campsite.
- Regional products: sale of honey from Savoie at the reception.
- Laundry area: washing machine and dryer, as well as a table and an iron.
- Rental of refrigerators and ice packs on request
- Bar Restaurant La Cascade located at 150 meters from the campsite
Our little extras !
- Flat land, easy access and well exposed
- Ground closed and secured with gate opening with digicode
- Free shuttle service to La Léchère and the shops. Shuttle stop near the campsite.
- Free transfer to the thermal establishment – Service reserved for motor-homes and guests without a car
- We propose accompanied excursions to discover the fauna / flora and the local products.
- Sale of vegetables from our small garden.
- Picking fruits from the orchard (cherries, plums, apples, hazelnuts …)