Hikes for all levels :
- Artistic Trail of the Arts in Adret – Hautecour (1100m.)
Walk your head in the air and let yourself be surprised. To discover “art in situ” or “land art”, in an unusual setting, escaping the formalism of a museum or gallery. A “comfort” part for pushchairs with a path around the body of water and a “freedom” part on the existing trail. (4 km)
- Refuge the Logis des Fées (1839 m). Unique panorama on all the valleys of Aigueblanche, glaciers of the Vanoise and the border chain.
- Refuge of Nant du Beurre (2080m). Exceptional view on the Beaufortin massifs, Lauzière, Cheval noir, Vanoise, more in the distance, Meije, Ecrins …
- The Cascades of Valmorel (1920m). From the summit, the panorama on the Lauzière massif and the Mont Blanc is exceptional (7 km, duration 2h45).
And many other walks …
Aquatic activities :
- Fishing in river (200m.) torrent or lake
- Rafting, canyoning, canoeing (5km.)
- Lakes and swimming in lakes (lake of Bozel and Mâcot at 15km.)
Cycling tourism :
- Great road passes: Cormet de Roselend (1968m) towards the Beaufortain, Col de la Madeleine (1993m) towards the Maurienne, Col de l’Iseran, the highest road pass in Europe (2764m) Saint Bernard (2188m) towards the Valle d’Aosta in Italy (demarcation, timing system …).
- Family on the greenway: 12 km on a lane that runs along the Isère and is accessible to pedestrians, rollers, joggers and cyclists.
And many others :
- Climbing, Via Ferrata and Via Cordata
- Hang-gliding and paragliding You can see them over the camping!
- Mountain biking, horseback riding, golf, archery …