Hikes for all levels :
- Artistic Trail of the Arts/Family walk – Hautecour (1100m.)
Walk your head in the air and let yourself be surprised. To discover “art in situ” or “land art”, in an unusual setting, escaping the formalism of a museum or gallery. A “comfort” part for pushchairs with a path around the body of water and a “freedom” part on the existing trail. (4 km)
- Col de la Madeleine (1993 m). Unique panorama on all the valleys of Aigueblanche, Lauzière, Mont Blanc, Cheval Noir and the border chain.
- Vallée de Naves (2080m). Exceptional views on the Beaufortin massifs, Lauzière, Vanoise, Mont Blanc…
- The Cascades of Valmorel (1920m). From the summit, the panorama on the Lauzière massif and the Mont Blanc is exceptional (7 km, duration 2h45).
And many other walks …
Aquatic activities :
- Fishing in rivers (at 200 meters) torrents or lakes
- Rafting, canyoning, canoeing (5kms.)
- Lakes and swimming in lakes (lake of Bozel, Mâcot, Saint Bon 20 kms.)
Cycling tourism :
- Great road passes: Col de la Madeleine (1993m) towards the Maurienne, Cormet de Roselend (1968m) towards the Beaufortain, Col de l’Iseran, the highest road pass in Europe (2764m) Saint Bernard (2188m) towards the Valle d’Aosta in Italy, Col de la Loze between Méribel and Courchevel
- Family on the greenway: 12 km on a lane that runs along the Isère and is accessible to pedestrians, rollers, joggers and cyclists (from Aime to Bourg St Maurice).